Meditation allows the mind to become at ease and reach a state where it can begin organizing the thoughts we have each day. Within this process, the body also begins to relax and equally becomes at ease. Meditation is a tool which we can use to create harmony between mind, body and soul. Through the regular practice of meditation, we are able to reach the full benefits meditation has to offer.
Meditating does not need to be a complex process and for many of us, we have already meditated at some point in our lives without even being aware. Relaxing around a campfire watching the flames twist and turn, going for a walk and enjoying the scenery or quietly watching a sunrise or sunset are all forms of mediation. Meditation is simply a process which allows the mind to become quiet and the body relax.
ॐ How to Meditate
Find a quiet place without distractions where you can sit comfortably. Once you are comfortable, allow yourself to relax and your mind to wander. If you prefer, ambient music or nature sounds can help you begin to relax. As you begin to relax, thoughts will come and go, allow these thoughts happen without any need to control them. As time passes, your thoughts will begin to become less and less increasing your state of relaxation.
Your thoughts begin to quiet down, and you become more relaxed, one or two thoughts become the focus. This is absolutely ok and equally, allow it to happen without any need for control. As you practice meditation, your mind will wander less and it will become an experience of deep concentration and relaxation. Also, meditation helps you to stay present in each moment.
ॐ Benefits of Meditation
- Mental serenity throughout the day.
- Helps with emotional wellbeing.
- Reducing stress & anxiety
- Helps you get a sound sleep.
- Enhances energy from within.
- Helps you Cultivate good habits.
- Creativity, organized thoughts.
- Improved concentration.
ॐ Inspirational Meditation Quotes
- Mindfulness isn’t difficult, we just need to remember to do it. – Sharon Salzberg
- Meditation is the ultimate mobile device; you can use it anywhere, anytime, unobtrusively. – Sharon Salzberg
- When you’re centered, your emotions are not hijacking you. – Ray Dalio
- Spiritual yearning is the homesickness of the soul. – Ma Jaya Sati Bhagavati
- Mind can be your best friend or your worst enemy. – Kabira
- One conscious breathe in and out is a meditation. – Eckhart Tolle
- Silence is a fence around wisdom. – German Proverb
- Be the master OF mind rather than mastered BY mind. – Japanese Proverb
- Mind is there, in front of you. Don’t log in. – Mooji
- Do not let the behaviour of others destroy your inner peace. – Dalai Lama
“When you know that everything that is happening is only appearing on the screen of consciousness and that you yourself are the screen on which it all appears, nothing can touch you, harm you or make you afraid. – Annamalai Swami”
- I sit therefore I am. – Niraj
- If you want to find God, hang out in the space between your thoughts. – Alan Cohen
- You cannot travel on the path until you become the path itself. – Buddha
- Accepting the reality of change gives rise to equanimity. – Allan Lokos
- The nature of illusion is that, when you see through it, it disappears. – Mooji
- Self-observation is the first step of inner unfolding. – Amit Ray
- Silence is not an absence but a presence. – Anne D. LeClaire
- Meditation applies the brakes to the mind. – Ramana Maharshi
- Through meditation, the Higher Self is experienced. – Bhagavad Gita
- Peace comes from within. Do not seek it without. – Buddha
ॐ Meditation Music @ 432HZ, Healing, Deep Sleep, Sound of OM
Meditation music @ 432HZ is the natural frequency of the universe and also the frequency produced when the mantra of “OM” is repeated out loud. These mediation music videos will help you begin a wonderful experience in learning how to meditate.
Share in the comments your experience, what you have learned that may help others as they begin on a journey of meditation.