Having a positive mental attitude is like Plato once said, “likes tend toward likes” this means that like energy attracts like energy. If you want positive change in your life you have to be the change. If you are negative and depressed you will see everything in a negative, depressed light and find yourself in negative and depressing situations. If you have a positive mental attitude in life you will find that you attract positive situations and achieve positive outcomes.
Masuro Emoto was a Japanese photographer who conducted a number of experiments into how humans influence their environment, one of his most famous studies involved freezing tap water and taking pictures of the ice crystals that were formed by it. On the website www.masaru-emoto.net they say that Masuro Emoto and his team observed crystals from several different water sources these included rivers and lakes near highly populated areas and areas with low population, the water from rural areas formed beautiful crystals and the water from highly populated Cities did not create hardly any crystals at all. After observing the water from various sources they took ordinary tap water and played music to it or prayed over it either positively or negatively and they found that through this process they could change the kind of crystals the water created.
If you keep finding yourself in undesirable situations you may benefit from taking a step back and considering what thoughts you have going on in your head, what preconceived ideas or judgements are you making about the World? Is the World a good place in your eyes? Does complaining about your problems really make you feel better? Successful, happy people know that all complaining does is make their problems more real, it reinforces negative beliefs and it is your beliefs that create the World you live in. To improve your life and start attracting positive outcomes you need to start creating a positive mindset read on to find out how.
ॐ Create and Practice Performing Positive Habits
Positive habits need to be incorporated into your life and your daily routine so your mind can get used to having a positive mental attitude. Be grateful for everything you have, before you go to bed at night find at least 3 things that you were grateful for during the day, these could be small things like someone holding a door for you or watching a butterfly flutter by. When you wake up in the morning be grateful, there will be people all around the World that went to bed last night and didn’t wake up this morning.
ॐ Show Gratitude
Always show gratitude, most people think they are much too busy to show appreciation to the people they meet on a daily basis like the bus driver that got them to work on time. It is nice to always show gratitude and appreciation to the people you meet, just show appreciation and gratitude and you will brighten your own day as well as someone else’s.
ॐ Be Mindful
As we said above your thoughts and beliefs create your reality so try to be mindful of what you are thinking, don’t to fly off the handle, gossip or speak badly of people. Listen to some meditation or relaxation hypnosis and keep calm, remember to take a deep breath before you react negatively.
ॐ Positive and Inspirational Quotes
Positive and inspirational quotes that help us change our thoughts towards having more of a positive mental attitude.
- Hope is a waking dream. – Aristotle
- Life is 10% what happens to us and 90% how we react to it. – Dennis P. Kimbro
- We become what we think about. – Earl Nightingale
- But you will admit that it is a very good thing to be alive. – L. Frank Baum
- The past has no power over the present moment. – Eckhart Tolle
- I’ve had a lot of worries in my life, most of which never happened. – Mark Twain
- Believe you can and you’re halfway there. – Theodore Roosevelt
- If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door. – Milton Berle
- You are never too old to set another goal or dream a new dream. – C.S Lewis
- Live life to the fullest, and focus on the positive. – Matt Cameron
“Don’t wish it was easier, wish you were better. Don’t wish for less problems, wish for more skills. Don’t wish for less challenge, wish for more wisdom.” – Jim Rohn
- Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher. – Maya Watson
- All things are difficult before they are easy. – Thomas Fuller
- The secret of getting ahead is getting started. – Sally Berger
- Nothing in life is to be feared. It is only to be understood.” -Marie Curie
- Goals are as essential to success as air is to life.” – David Schwartz
- A man sees in the world what he carries in his heart. – Goethe
- Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened. – Dr Seuss
- Anything is possible if you’ve got enough nerve. – JK Rowling
- The only disability in life is a bad attitude. – Scott Hamilton
- If you light a lamp for someone, it will also light your path. – Buddha
Hope you enjoyed this article on A Positive Mental Attitude, what changes have you made in your life that helped you have more of a positive attitude towards life and your experiences? Let us know!